1419 more people have been diagnosed with Coronavirus across northern Lincolnshire over the past 24 hours.
North East Lincolnshire currently has a case rate of 2159 per 100,000.
North Lincolnshire has a rate of per 2036 per 100,000.
The number of new cases in the UK is 142,224.
Local Covid-19 data for northern Lincolnshire
The number of positive test results in each area since the pandemic began is recorded below, with new positive test results in brackets.
- North East Lincolnshire: 36,529 (+793)
- North Lincolnshire: 35,018 (+626)
The local areas currently worst affected by Covid are:
- Cleethorpes North (2,899 per 100,000)
- Littlefield South Grange (2627 per 100,000)
- Great Coates Willows (2436 per 100,000)
- Laceby Acres Wybers Wood (2379 per 100,000)
The local areas with the lowest Covid rates are:
- Scunthorpe North (1287 per 100,000)
- Goxhill, Barrow New Holland (1328 per 100,000)
- Barnetby, Ulceby Killingholme (1500 per 100,000)
The number of deaths within 28 days of a positive test result in each area since the pandemic began is recorded below, with new deaths, and deaths removed from the total following revisions to past data, in brackets.
- North East Lincolnshire: 343 (+0)
- North Lincolnshire: 346 (+0)
Government data up to January 5 shows that in the UK, 135,357,164 jabs have been given so far – 51,974,605 first doses, 47,718,730 second doses and 35,664,164 boosters.
The local data shows
- North East Lincolnshire: First dose 118,125 (82.4%), second dose 109,816 (76.7%), booster 81,716 (57%)
- North Lincolnshire: First dose 131,115 (84%), second dose 121,759 (78%), booster 95,536 (61.2%)
Keep up to date with the latest coronavirus news from Grimsby and Scunthorpe by signing up for updates here