269 new Covid cases have been reported in northern Lincolnshire in the last 24 hours.
Official figures now include reinfections of coronavirus.
North East Lincolnshire currently has a case rate of 753 per 100,000
North Lincolnshire has a rate of 778 per 100,000, also an improvement.
The number of new cases in England is 66,638.
Local Covid-19 data for northern Lincolnshire
The number of positive test results in each area since the pandemic began is recorded below, with new positive test results in brackets.
- North East Lincolnshire: 45,198 (+141)
- North Lincolnshire: 44,210 (+128)
The local areas currently worst affected by Covid are:
- Scunthorpe Central Park (1233 per 100,000)
- Barton upon Humber (1045 per 100,000)
- Scunthorpe Lakeside (1005 per 100,000)
The local areas with the lowest Covid rates are:
- Scunthorpe Central and Crosby (519 per 100,000)
- Scunthorpe Lincoln Gardens (567 per 100,000)
- Cleethorpes West (617 per 100,000)
The number of deaths within 28 days of a positive test result in each area since the pandemic began is recorded below, with new deaths, and deaths removed from the total following revisions to past data, in brackets.
- North East Lincolnshire: 373 (+1)
- North Lincolnshire: 375 (0)
Covid patients in hospital
The Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust releases figures for patients with coronavirus that it is currently treating.
As of Tuesday morning:
- Diana, Princess of Wales Hospital – 27 (1 in ICU)
- Scunthorpe General Hospital – 50 (0 in ICU)
- Goole District Hospital – 11 (0 in ICU)
Keep up to date with the latest coronavirus news from Grimsby and Scunthorpe by signing up for updates here